I’m needing a brain dump in a massive way, yet the words don’t seem to be falling just right. I write, then erase, write, then erase again. No matter how meticulously I choose my words, they just don’t come out the way I want them to. It’s a funny thing how words can mean one thing to one person and a totally different thing to another. Choosing the right ones is often a task too daunting for me. Now that people I know in real life are reading, I feel like I have to be a little more careful about how I say things, lest they be taken in the wrong way. Sometimes it seems easier to close the laptop and just keep things to myself, but I suppose that defeats the purpose of this blog. So, instead of purging my dark dreary thoughts today, I’m going to share a few things that are making me extremely happy. Here they are in no particular order:
- My sister and baby Brayden are both home and doing very well. I got to spend a big chunk of the weekend with them and it was wonderful. There is just nothing like holding an itty bitty baby in your arms.
- It appears that I have yet another baby blanket to start on because I should have another little niece or nephew arriving at the beginning of January. My brother and his wife just found out they are expecting this weekend. That means three new nephews/nieces in less than a year. I am going to be SO broke! Now I’m just praying for healthy pregnancies for both of my sister-in-laws.
- Even though we are not full-on potty training yet, Zach actually peed in the potty this morning. He likes to sit on the potty, but this is only the second time that he has actually done anything on there so it was pretty exciting. We had to call daddy at work to tell him the exciting news.
- Zach is growing up a little more every day and he never ceases to amaze and delight me. While the tantrums and fits frustrate me, I am really enjoying watching him learn and explore his world. He has a great sense of humor and can always make me laugh, even when I don’t feel like it.
- And then, on top of all that other good stuff, there is this:
Nothing can cheer me up better than getting to listen to a new song from Eddie Vedder.
Technorati Tags: baby, pregnancy, potty training, parenting, eddie vedder, music, youtube
Be First to Comment
congrats on the pee in the potty! and the new nieces/nephews. exciting stuff these days for you! 🙂
Comments are closed.