Here is a quick update in list form because I don’t have the time to write much:
- Zach is feeling much better (finally!) although he still has a pretty nasty sounding cough. I, on the other hand, am not feeling so good.
- We celebrated my nephew’s 1st birthday this weekend. He actually won’t be 1 until Thursday, but my sis moved the party up because we’ll be out of town next weekend. I still can’t believe it has been a year already!
- Zach is pushing up on his hands and knees and doing a little bouncing. He can scoot backwards a little, but hasn’t quite figured out how to move the hands and knees. I have a feeling he’ll be crawling in no time!
- I have almost finished all of my Christmas shopping. My time is cut short this year for shopping since I will be gone the entire week before Christmas (which is usually when I do ALL my shopping).
- My best friend’s sister finally got to meet Zach this weekend. We’ve been trying to get together for 5 months and finally got it to work out!
- As of this morning, I have lost 19 pounds since Nov. 1st. I am also down 2 sizes in jeans already. I was shocked this weekend when I tried on some of my old jeans and they actually fit! I can wear at least 3 pairs of old jeans that I haven’t worn for probably 3-4 years now. It feels wonderful!
- I am trying desperately to get caught up at work so that I can leave early on Friday so I may not be posting much this week. I have some pictures I really want to post as soon as I have a chance to get them ready. But, for now, they will have to wait.