Here is a quick update in list form because I don’t have the time to write much:
- Zach is feeling much better (finally!) although he still has a pretty nasty sounding cough. I, on the other hand, am not feeling so good.
- We celebrated my nephew’s 1st birthday this weekend. He actually won’t be 1 until Thursday, but my sis moved the party up because we’ll be out of town next weekend. I still can’t believe it has been a year already!
- Zach is pushing up on his hands and knees and doing a little bouncing. He can scoot backwards a little, but hasn’t quite figured out how to move the hands and knees. I have a feeling he’ll be crawling in no time!
- I have almost finished all of my Christmas shopping. My time is cut short this year for shopping since I will be gone the entire week before Christmas (which is usually when I do ALL my shopping).
- My best friend’s sister finally got to meet Zach this weekend. We’ve been trying to get together for 5 months and finally got it to work out!
- As of this morning, I have lost 19 pounds since Nov. 1st. I am also down 2 sizes in jeans already. I was shocked this weekend when I tried on some of my old jeans and they actually fit! I can wear at least 3 pairs of old jeans that I haven’t worn for probably 3-4 years now. It feels wonderful!
- I am trying desperately to get caught up at work so that I can leave early on Friday so I may not be posting much this week. I have some pictures I really want to post as soon as I have a chance to get them ready. But, for now, they will have to wait.
I love watching little ones try to figure out how to crawl. It’s so freakin’ CUTE!
Congrats on the weight loss!! That’s such a good feeling..
Congratulations on the weight-loss!! I’m also giving it a go but I’m only just getting serious… you’ll be reading about it on my blog. I hope I’m as successful as you have been!!! Great job!
Nolan has been so close to crawling for 3 weeks now I’ve given up on guessing LOL He bum scoots most of the time but he still looks like he’ll actually crawl. you should get some shots of Zach in action LOL!!
Comments are closed.