A few little reminders that were sent my way this weekend:
- Praise for a job well done will encourage you to work harder.
- Exercise is good for the heart and soul.
- Cranking up the music and clearing your mind of all stress, even for a few minutes, is freeing.
- When you go to the grocery store in sweats and a hat to cover the rat’s nest on your head, you will run into someone you know.
- Letting down friends is heartbreaking, and will weigh on you until you make amends.
- Watching old videos of your kids as babies will bring about four things – tears, laughter, desire for a new video camera, and an overwhelming urge to have more babies.