- All day long I’ve been having to remind myself that it is Thursday and not Friday. Do you think I’m a little anxious for the weekend?
- Today is my Dad’s birthday and tomorrow is my Sister’s birthday. We’ll be spending much of the weekend with one or the other or both of them.
- Hubby’s brother is getting in town this morning and staying until Monday. We’re all really looking forward to seeing him.
- Hubby’s father will be leaving on Sunday to head home. I’m sure we’ll miss him but it will be nice to have one less person in my house.
- It should be a very busy but fun weekend. Lots of family time (both mine and hubby’s).
- Why have I never heard of Cat Power before? (Thanks to Sweetney for the introduction.) Absolutely perfect for the mellow mood I’ve been in lately.
- Sometimes I read a blog and think, “Wow, that’s exactly how I feel.” I think that is why personal blogs are so addicting. It makes you feel better to know that someone out there feels the same way you do.
- Did you watch LOST lastnight? It was interesting to say the least. They always make me anxious for the next episode. I think it lost a little bit of it’s luster last season, but lastnight’s episode was very good and opened up some interesting questions that I’m sure will be answered later.
Published inLiving the Life