- All day long I’ve been having to remind myself that it is Thursday and not Friday. Do you think I’m a little anxious for the weekend?
- Today is my Dad’s birthday and tomorrow is my Sister’s birthday. We’ll be spending much of the weekend with one or the other or both of them.
- Hubby’s brother is getting in town this morning and staying until Monday. We’re all really looking forward to seeing him.
- Hubby’s father will be leaving on Sunday to head home. I’m sure we’ll miss him but it will be nice to have one less person in my house.
- It should be a very busy but fun weekend. Lots of family time (both mine and hubby’s).
- Why have I never heard of Cat Power before? (Thanks to Sweetney for the introduction.) Absolutely perfect for the mellow mood I’ve been in lately.
- Sometimes I read a blog and think, “Wow, that’s exactly how I feel.” I think that is why personal blogs are so addicting. It makes you feel better to know that someone out there feels the same way you do.
- Did you watch LOST lastnight? It was interesting to say the least. They always make me anxious for the next episode. I think it lost a little bit of it’s luster last season, but lastnight’s episode was very good and opened up some interesting questions that I’m sure will be answered later.
Published inLiving the Life
Be First to Comment
I’m a big fan of Lost too. But over here, we are way behind you in episodes.
I too thought is was Friday. Odd hey?
Happy Birthday to your dad and sister.
I was a bit disapointed in Lost, but I do want to watch the next one for sure now, so I guess it did what it was supposed to and hocked me in.
Comments are closed.