- The boy finally slept good lastnight, which means I slept good lastnight as well. I was very, very happy about that. I only remember feeding him once during the night, although it could have been twice. I may have done it in my sleep.
- My dad and his wife return from their trip to Italy today. I spoke to them a couple times while they were there and it sounded like they were having a wonderful time. I’m anxious to see their pictures from the trip (and to get my camera back).
- Sugar free hot chocolate isn’t so bad. It would be much better with a bunch of marshmallows on top, but I suppose that would defeat the purpose of the whole sugar free thing.
- My goal for the rest of the day (after I finish writing this) is to stay off of the internet and get some work done. I really want to get started on the new brochure and web site, but I really need to finish up a couple of other things first.
- I get to see Ray tonight which I’m very excited about. I haven’t seen him since before I had the baby and I feel like a lousy guardian. (For those that don’t know who Ray is, he lived in a group home for developmnetally disabled adults that I used to work at. After I left there I became his legal guardian. He doesn’t have much family around so I try to visit him as often as possible.)
- And finally, it’s rainy and cold outside today. I have to admit though, I’m kind of enjoying it. I got to put on a nice comfy sweater this morning. If only I could be at home snuggled up on the couch with my hot chocolate and Zachary it would be a perfect day.
Thoughts For A Rainy Day
Published inLiving the Life