Because I don’t have anything really exciting or even slightly interesting to write about today, I decided to do this little meme. Unless, of course, you want to hear about how miserable my allergies are making me. Yeah, I didn’t think so. I found this over at Average Jane’s blog.
1. Who is the last person you high-fived? Believe it or not, my dog high-fives me all the time. It was actually one of the first tricks we taught him (right after sit I believe).
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Without my Tivo, Zach, or my laptop? I think not.
3. Do you sleep with the TV on? Only when I fall asleep watching CSI. They really should put that show on a little bit earlier!
4. Have you ever drunk milk out of the carton? No, can’t stand the stuff.
5. Have you ever won a spelling bee? Yep, several times.
6. Have you ever been stung by a bee? OUCH! Yes.
7. How fast can you type? Not sure, but pretty quick if you don’t count the typos.
8. Are you afraid of the dark? Only outside, or if I hear a creepy sound.
9. Eye color? Blue-green
10. Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Nope, never been to one.
11. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Last Saturday. Put the baby to bed, fixed myself a margarita, and told hubby not to disturb me or he would regret it for the next couple of weeks.
12. Do you knock on wood? No.
13. Do you floss daily? No, although I know I should.
14. Can you hula hoop? I used to be able to for about 15-20 seconds at a time when I was a kid. Doubt I could now!
15. Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes.
16. What do you want for Christmas? Someone to anonymously pay off all my debt.
17. Do you know the Muffin Man? Nope, but I sure do love muffins.
18. Do you talk in your sleep? Nope, but both my ex-husband and my current husband have from time to time. It totally cracks me up to see their face the next day when they find out what they said.
19. Who wrote the book of love? Obviously not me.
20. Have you ever flown a kite? Yes, but I was never vrey successful and, quite frankly, never cared much for it.
21. Do you wish on your fallen lashes? Nope..
22. Do you consider yourself successful? In my work life, no. In my family life, yes (have you seen the gorgeous pictures of that boy?).
23. How many people are on your contact list of your cell? My guess would be around 75 and that was after cleaning it out when I got my new phone in December.
24. Have you ever asked for a pony? Not that I remember, but growing up we had a Shetland pony that lived with our "adopted" grandparents in Texas. I always loved visiting them because we got to ride and take care of the pony.
25. Plans for tomorrow? TGIF! Work (of course) then hanging out with friends and possibly drinking some margaritas.
26. Can you juggle? With two items but not more.
27. Missing someone now? I think I’m pretty much always missing somebody. But, when I’m at work, it’s Zach I miss the most.
28. When was the last time you told someone, "I love you?" When I dropped Zach off at day care this morning.
29. And truly meant it? … I always mean it if I say it.
30. How often do you drink? Not often since I found out I was pregnant with Zach. Now about once every week or two I might have a couple margaritas.
31. How are you feeling today? Tired and bitchy due to the aforementioned allergies.
32. What do you say too much? Stinker Butt (somehow Zach picked that up as a nickname)
33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nope, I was a good girl.
34. What are you looking forward to? SUMMER, our trip to Phoenix for hubby’s brother’s wedding, and Zach’s first birthday party.
35. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yep, when I was little my mom was always managing to lock herself out of the house. We spent a lot of time climbing through the windows. The night hubby and I moved into our house we managed to lock ourselves out and had to break a window and crawl through to get in. Fortunately, hubby volunteered for the crawling that time.
36. Have you ever eaten dog food? No, but Zach sure has tried getting his hands on it a few times.
37. Can you handle the truth? Yes, in most cases. Other times I just choose to ignore it.
38. Do you like green eggs and ham? Not sure I could eat it. I am so picky about food and if it looks funny I’m probably not going to eat it.
39. Any cool scars? I woudn’t say that they are cool, but I have three major scars that are visible. One really nasty looking one on my tummy from surgery, another on my wrist from surgery, and one just above my ankle from a friend’s dog.