Things that are making me want to whine like a two-year-old today:
- I’m super bored with my blog theme and desperately want to change it but don’t have the energy or the time to mess with it right now. I’m really digging Kerflop’s new theme and am thinking of simplifying things a bit around here…when I can think straight again.
- I’m very nearly 36 weeks pregnant and hurt every time I move more than a 1/4 of an inch. I’m guessing this isn’t going to get any better until I manage to birth this baby.
- I’ve now gained 39 pounds since the start of this pregnancy. That’s one pound away from doubling my pregnancy weight-gain goal and I CAN NOT STOP eating.
- I’ve been awake since about 4:30 a.m. After laying there awake for an hour and a half I finally got out of bed at 6:00 a.m., an entire hour earlier than normal. I am tired and wish I was in my bed taking a nap.
- Even after getting Zach up extra early this morning it took me over an hour to get him dressed and out of the house. Tantrums, threats, spankings, and many tears (his and mine) happened in that hour and I still want to cry over it now. I never even managed to get his ear drops in his infected ear. Tonight he is going to bed in his clothes and I’ll be accepting my mother-of-the-year award.
- My in-laws headed home this morning and while I will enjoy having my house to myself again, I will desperately miss all of the help that I was getting while they were here.
- Did I mention how tired I am?
- It is only Wednesday and I already feel like this week has lasted an eternity. I am so ready for it to end.
- I really want a nice warm sunny day so I can go outside and play with my camera. Of course that would also require me to be able to walk more than two steps without wincing in pain.
Somehow I thought that would make me feel better, but nope, it didn’t. I think I need to go curl up somewhere and just sleep until tomorrow morning.