So I didn’t really mean to be all, “Hey world, look at my blog!” and then disappear. Things have just been a little busy the last few days. The in-laws and grandparent-in-laws were in town for a few days and I’ve had a hard time keeping up with the internet. So that you don’t all think I’ve run away or panicked about the whole coming out thing (hi sis!), I though I would take a few precious moments of my lunch break and post a little something.
The “Seven Songs I’m Listening To At The Moment” (or as I like to call it, the “Seven Songs I’m Digging”) meme is going around again and I’ve really been wanting to join in. The problem is that while I listen to a lot of music, I can’t seem to single out seven songs that are worthy of the list. Plus, I have a hard time actually remembering the names of the songs I like. Apparently my brain has reached its full point and just can’t retain any more. I’ve been brewing on this one for a couple of weeks now and I finally decided to just pick some dang songs and post already. So, here’s the list of what I’m currently “digging”:
- To Love Somebody (Bee Gee’s cover) – Ray LaMontagne and Damien Rice
- Love, Reign O’er Me (Who cover) – Pearl Jam (You knew there had to be some PJ in there, right?)
- Missouri In The Morning – Ryan Auffenberg
- Last Dollar (Fly Away) – Tim McGraw
- Highways and Cigarettes – Son Volt
- Sillyworld – Stone Sour
- The Sun Doesn’t Like You – Norah Jones
I’m not tagging anyone, but if you decide to do the meme let me know so I can come check it out!