…if only there were 10 more hours in a day. With those 10 hours I would be able to:
- go grocery shopping
- cook a somewhat healthy meal
- spend time playing and just having fun with Zach
- clean my house
- wash, fold, and put away all of my laundry
- wash and put away all the dishes
- spend a little bit of time with my hubby
- take my dog for a walk
- work out
- finish the website that I promised months ago
- fix my computer
- finish decorating the baby’s room
- put Zach’s 1-month pictures in frames and hang them up
- fill out Zach’s baby book
- spend a little time relaxing
Wow, I’m in the same boat. There is always so much on my ‘to do’ list that I feel a tad overwhelmed and never get to it all. I always take time for sleeping though- when the kids allow for it anyway.
Sign me up for that! When you get the magic machine up and running, pick me up for a ride!
This is SO me right now too! Luckily, we have a long weekend for fall break, so I am hoping to catch up.
buy gucci handbags Hi there! Very interesting article 🙂
Comments are closed.