It seems as though my brain is on fast forward today. There are so many things I want to write about, but I can’t seem to linger on any of them long enough to get a coherent thought out. Plus, my typing skills have been hideous lately for some reason. I keep having to backtrack and fix about every other word. Could it be the lack of sleep? Possibly. Since none of this really makes sense together, I’m going to attempt making a list.
- The in-laws left this morning. I enjoyed their visit, but this means that I finally have my house and my baby boy back to myself. I still have to share Zach with hubby, but that’s ok because he helped make him. They also left at least 3 meals worth of food in the fridge so I don’t have to cook dinner again until the weekend.
- I finally gave in and gave myself a haircut. I’m so tired of paying for a haircut and not getting what I want. I still don’t have exactly what I want, cause it’s damn hard to cut your own hair. But it will do for now…and it was free.
- I’ve really, really, really got the design bug going on right now. I swung by Miss Zoot’s site today and it made it even worse. I still have a church website to build, plus a new blog template for Alicia but it is really hard to find the extra time to get my head in it. I also discovered last night that my “Pimp My Blog” site is broken and I can’t find my backups. Hopefully I will find them soon and be able to get it up and running again. Along with that discovery came the finding that my email hasn’t been downloading correctly and I had emails going back to June. I left several people hanging which I hate to do.
- Since I have moved away from tblog I have started discovering so many new blogs that I want to read. I am so hooked on them. I think I add at least one new bookmark every day which is starting to become a problem because it takes me a really long time to get through them all. I think I need to get myself set up with an rss reader so I don’t have to go to each site everyday to see what’s new.
- I’m really disturbed with all of the natural disasters going on in our world here lately. All of the hurricanes, earthquakes, and flooding have me rather distracted. I keep wondering what’s next and how long will the earth last with all of the destruction going on. Then I have to wonder what it will be like when my children are my age or older. What will life be like for them if this continues? I’m thankful that I live in the midwest, but I hurt for all of the people losing their homes, jobs, and entire lives to these disasters. I wish there was more I could do to help.
I suppose that’s about it for now. My brain is tired.