It seems as though my brain is on fast forward today. There are so many things I want to write about, but I can’t seem to linger on any of them long enough to get a coherent thought out. Plus, my typing skills have been hideous lately for some reason. I keep having to backtrack and fix about every other word. Could it be the lack of sleep? Possibly. Since none of this really makes sense together, I’m going to attempt making a list.
- The in-laws left this morning. I enjoyed their visit, but this means that I finally have my house and my baby boy back to myself. I still have to share Zach with hubby, but that’s ok because he helped make him. They also left at least 3 meals worth of food in the fridge so I don’t have to cook dinner again until the weekend.
- I finally gave in and gave myself a haircut. I’m so tired of paying for a haircut and not getting what I want. I still don’t have exactly what I want, cause it’s damn hard to cut your own hair. But it will do for now…and it was free.
- I’ve really, really, really got the design bug going on right now. I swung by Miss Zoot’s site today and it made it even worse. I still have a church website to build, plus a new blog template for Alicia but it is really hard to find the extra time to get my head in it. I also discovered last night that my “Pimp My Blog” site is broken and I can’t find my backups. Hopefully I will find them soon and be able to get it up and running again. Along with that discovery came the finding that my email hasn’t been downloading correctly and I had emails going back to June. I left several people hanging which I hate to do.
- Since I have moved away from tblog I have started discovering so many new blogs that I want to read. I am so hooked on them. I think I add at least one new bookmark every day which is starting to become a problem because it takes me a really long time to get through them all. I think I need to get myself set up with an rss reader so I don’t have to go to each site everyday to see what’s new.
- I’m really disturbed with all of the natural disasters going on in our world here lately. All of the hurricanes, earthquakes, and flooding have me rather distracted. I keep wondering what’s next and how long will the earth last with all of the destruction going on. Then I have to wonder what it will be like when my children are my age or older. What will life be like for them if this continues? I’m thankful that I live in the midwest, but I hurt for all of the people losing their homes, jobs, and entire lives to these disasters. I wish there was more I could do to help.
I suppose that’s about it for now. My brain is tired.
mrs. zoot ‘s site is indeed very cool. How are you stumbling across new blogs? I’ve been trying to look and have not really found anything…..let me know some of the ones you’ve found.
And your site was down or something this morning too. It was an empty page.
My offer of coming to the city still stand. We have some great stylists out here. 😉
Iknow what you mean about there not being enough hours in the day. I seem to be sucking my days up sitting on the computer lately… reading all of my favorite blogs!!
I did a redesign on my ‘blogger blog’ (islandarts.blogspot.com) because typepad won’t let me do anything fun like that.
Take it easy and snuggle that cute baby of yours when you feel overwhelmed with natural disasters. He is a heartbreaker I can tell already.
hey i hear ya about discovering new blogs to read and adding them to the list! i think it takes me two days to go through the round of all blogs on my list. hehe 🙂
Comments are closed.