Copying from Frema because I apparently can’t find my originality today. If you see it anywhere will you let me know?
Here’s a list of some of my favorite material possessions (in no particular order):
- My new Love Spell lotion from Victoria’s Secret. I was at the mall doing some Christmas shopping yesterday and stopped in Victoria’s Secret to pick up something for my sister-in-law. I was going to get her some smell good stuff (because I’m a sucky gift giver and couldn’t think of anything else) and was pleasantly surprised to find that all of their lotions and body stuff was 6 for $30. Since I only needed to buy three items for her, I picked up another three for myself and I smell awesome today! It’s too bad the internet isn’t scratch ‘n’ sniff because I would love to share it with you.
- My Pearl Jam cd collection. My life would never be the same without Pearl Jam. While I can’t claim to own all of their bootlegs, I do own all of the studio releases and several live albums, as well as many, many, digital downloads. I have more cds than I know what to do with but the Pearl Jam albums are by far the most prized possessions of the collection.
- My old ratty gray Old Navy sweatshirt. I have literally worn this thing out. I bought it about five years ago on sale and it has been my sweatshirt of choice ever since then. I remember yelling at my nephew because he caused me to spill some Papa John’s butter garlic dip on it just a couple of weeks after I got it. Everyone thought I was overreacting, but they didn’t understand the love that I already had for that shirt. It is the absolute most comfortable thing I own. It is so worn out that I try not to wear it out in public much anymore but I have a feeling I’ll still be wearing it until the last thread breaks.
- My laptop. I love my laptop. Seriously, I would marry it if I could. Having a laptop computer has allowed me to explore my creativity much more than I ever would have if I had to sit at the desktop. I love the freedom to roam around the house, sit where I’m comfortable, and just be able to play. Whether I’m working on a web site design, editing pictures, or blogging, it is a creative outlet that I may not have ever experienced otherwise. Plus, I can read blogs while I watch TV.
- My mp3 player. It was a surprise birthday gift from Hubby last year and I love it. I don’t use it quite as often as I thought I would but I love having it when I travel. It is great to have a big chunk of my cd collection right there in the palm of my hand instead of having to carry around a big case full of cd’s. It also comes in handy when I need something peppy to help me clean the house. I have a few complaints about that particular model (mainly the lack of a shuffle feature and the fact that I have to use Napster to create and transfer play lists) but for the money it was a great buy. Plus, it was probably the most thoughtful gift Hubby has ever gotten me.
There’s my list. I could probably come up with more, but for the sake of time I’ll stop there for now. What are a few of your favorite things?
I love loving things. (Does that make sense?) And I love your list.
I am currently loving my TiVo. But hating that there are no new shows right now.
I am quite a fan of the Love Spell too. My mother bought me Amber Romance last year, but I don’t like it nearly as much. Too perfum-y I think…
I happen to love my MP3 player too! I bought it from Melbourne (Australia) when I was there on a business trip.
I too have a laptop, but it’s about 5 years old and really past it use by date. Can you really read blogs while watching TV? I sometimes have a book while watching TV, but can only read when the commercials come on. Otherwise I’m not really watching the program.
Love me some Old Navy. I just dropped $100 at their online store. Eek!
My sister brought me back some ‘Love Spell’ Body whip (I think that’s what it’s called…) anyway, I could eat that stuff it smells THAT good!!
Love my mp3 player too… the BEST on car trips!
Comments are closed.