I’ve been tagged by Amanda, which was actually kind of nice because I thought it would make for an easy post. It was actually much harder than I thought it would be.
1. 3 Things that scare me: Skinny jeans, not being around to see my children grow up, leaving without Zach for a four-day weekend
2. 3 People who make me laugh: Hubby, Zach, Adam Sandler
3. 3 Things I love: my family, music, the internet
4. 3 Things I hate: inconsiderate people, housework, listening to Zach cry and not being able to fix whatever is wrong
5. 3 Things I don’t understand: myself, Black Friday, the YouTube craze
6. 3 Things on my desk: laptop, Mickey Mouse coffee mug (even though I don’t drink coffee), my list of things I need to do
7. 3 Things I’m doing right now: blogging, listening to Pearl Jam, trying to figure out why it is so cold in here
8. 3 Things I want to do before I die: visit all 50 U.S. states, meet all of my grandchildren, be financially stable
9. 3 Things I can do: crochet, bargain shop, design a web page
10. 3 Things I can’t do: say no to my family without making excuses, stick to my diet, get over the fact that I want to be at home with Zach instead of working
11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: KT Tunstall’s Acoustic Extravaganza, Sarah McLachlan’s Wintersong, Pearl Jam’s Lost Dogs
12. 3 Things you should never listen to: this is too hard to narrow down so let’s just pretend that I answered this question and move on
13. 3 Things I’d like to learn: graphic design, how to play guitar (like rockstar status not just the fiddling around that I do from time to time), how to potty train a 17-month-old boy so I can quit changing diapers
14. 3 Favorite foods: Pizza, Chicken Burrito, Olive Garden’s Eggplant Parmesan.
15. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: Coke Zero, Crystal Light Peach Tea, water
16. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: Fraggle Rock, Kids Incorporated, The Smurfs
17. 3 People I’m tagging: I don’t think I’ll tag anyone, but if you decide to play along, let me know!